We’ve recently made some changes to the PurView subscription renewal process, and we want to ensure you know what options you have when it comes time to renew, how to renew your subscription and understand how to carry over any unused reports you may have left.
A new subscription option is available!
The PurView team understands that not all brokers require the 50 reports that are included in a standard PurView subscription and are happy to offer a new subscription of 10 reports for $100 annually. When it comes time to renew your subscription, you’ll have the option to select this smaller package, built to meet your needs.
How do I renew my subscription?
We’ve made it even easier for you to renew your annual subscription. Follow these simple steps:
- Login to PurView within 10 days of your subscription expiration date.
- Click on “Dashboard” at the top of your screen.
- Click the “Renew My Subscription” button.
- Select the annual subscription package that works best for you: 50 reports or 10 reports.
- If you have one, you can apply your discount code and proceed to enter your credit card details. The discount code will not be applicable for the 10-report package.
- That’s it! Your annual subscription has been renewed for another 12 months.
Click here to check out our training video on how to renew your subscription.
Please note, if after 60 days you have not renewed your PurView subscription, you will be locked out of your account and you will no longer have access to any unused or previously generated reports.
What happens if I have unused reports left in my account?
If you have PurView reports remaining in your account any unused reports will be carried over to your renewed subscription. If you fail to renew your subscription these reports will expire.
If you have any questions about renewing your PurView subscription, please contact PurView’s Customer Service Centre at 1-855-787-8439 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.