The annual National Mortgage Conference is coming up soon… Are you planning to attend?
From November 17 to 18, 2019, the National Mortgage Conference from Mortgage Professionals Canada is happening at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre.
Featuring more than 30 speakers and sessions, this is a must-attend for Canadian mortgage professionals looking to learn about the latest industry news, expand their skillsets and network, and move forward in their businesses.
The agenda includes:
- Keynote speeches by Seth Godin, Manjit Minhas, Ron Tite, Jay Baer, Benjamin Tal, and Tasha Kheiriddin.
- Learning sessions such as “Data Privacy and Security: Best Practices for Brokers to Ensure They are Protected,” “The Art of Genuinely Understanding Your Client,” and more.
- Lender panel, including MCAP President & CEO Mark Aldridge; Home Trust President & CEO Yousry Bissada; First National Financial LP Chief Operating Officer Jason Ellis; and Street Capital Bank of Canada President & CEO Duncan Hannay.
- Expo of industry exhibitors showcasing products and services.
- Night Circus – an industry networking event full of illusion, enchantment, and mesmerizing talent.
- Mortgage Hall of Fame and Awards Night Gala.
- And more!
See the full agenda at https://mortgageconference.ca/agenda/.
Take your mortgage business further with Purview’s in-depth property tools. Find more leads, mitigate risk, and close more deals. Start today by calling 1-855-787-8439 or visiting www.purview.ca.
Our portfolio of solutions for the financial industry is growing. Stay tuned for more information.